Friday, November 06, 2009

John Foxx in Hudson, NY on Saturday November 7

I'm currently in my room at the Inn at the Hudson in Hudson, New York. Tomorrow at 3:00, John Foxx will be at the BCB Gallery on 116 Warren St. in Hudson, showing the film/reading from the Quiet Man, his ongoing novel that has been interpreted in film and a lot of his music. BCB Gallery is also having an exhibition of John's work from the Quiet Man, and there will be an opening from 6-8pm tomorrow evening. Admission is free, so if you're around, please do come! As I mentioned in an earlier post, I saw John do the Quiet Man in London, and it's absolutely worth coming for the experience.

More information about the film and the opening can be found at the BCB Website

I'll be blogging about the event tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments: